Africa is experiencing dynamic economic growth whose sustainability requires that highly skilled and qualified human capital be available on a sustainable basis to accompany the economic transformation underway on the continent.
Cafrintel S.A. specializes in the recruitment function and provides assistance to foreign pan African, national companies with or without headquarters in Africa and state owned enterprises with regard to the search, Recruitment and retention of professionals for positions in various sectors of activity in Africa.
Cafrintel S.A.’s approach is to identify key industries that have the potential of contributing significantly to the growth and transformation of African economies as well as the managerial competencies required for these positions in relevant sectors or industries.
The business sectors retained are the following:
- Information and communication technology (ICT)
- Oil and gas
- Civil engineering, public works, construction and building
- Transport and logistics
- Food and beverage
Cafrintel S.A.’s approach takes into account most HR functions and the range of services provided includes the following:
- Cafrintel S.A. assists companies in the management of the process of hiring their senior staff in a manner that recognizes merit, excellence, objectivity, transparency and social intelligence i.e. the openness towards cultural differences and integration.
- With a view to enhancing the exchange of information on opportunities, offers and jobs profiles in Africa,
- Cafrintel S.A. organizes events (job shows and fairs) of varied formats for the benefit of various interested stakeholders such as national and pan African companies and public enterprises on the one hand and high-level professionals in search of employment, from students from top elite schools, Universities and institutions of higher learning of good repute.
Other HR Functions
Cafrintel S.A. equally provides services related to other features and aspects of HR management in close cooperation with HR consultants and high-level specialists.
- Audit And reengineering of companies
- Re-orientation of organizational strategy
- Restructuring and optimization of staff
- Design and implementation of rewards and incentives policies,
- Change management
- Operational and strategic HR planning
- Succession planning and management
- -Intercultural management, diversity, and expatriation,
- Performance based skills management
- Payment and compensation
- Needs assessment and development of customized training programs
- Operational coaching for senior and mid-level managers,
Cafrintel S.A.’s Sui generis recruitment process includes the following:
- Announcement and publication of vacancies
- Screening of candidates with the required profile and preparation of files for the relevant tests
- Administration of psychometric on psycho technic tests and other necessary knowledge tests,
- Interview with the participation of the employer, as applicable
- Employer briefing (company or institution) on the outcome of the interview
- Final evaluation and ranking of the candidates in the presence of the company’s employer,
- Due diligence and background check of academic papers, professional and social references of the candidates,
- Preparation of memorandum and briefing of the employer (company or institution) and recommendation of Cafrintel S.A. for final selection by the employer,
- Assisting the employer through the negotiation and recruitment of the new employee,